Welcome to the Organization where family is built upon friendship. Regardless of your race, you're more than free to grab a better understanding of the Vietnamese culture and what it has to offer. If you're looking to explore and develop connections, this is the right spot for you. With external events, we gather everyone to travel to other schools such as UNT, UT, OU, OSU,UTSA. We build the bridge that connects us all through one similar interest, Vietnamese culture.
This website is here to:
- inform you about what VSA is all about
- keep you updated on our latest activities (general meeting and event information)
- share pictures of our fun events
- and provide a way for you to contact us
To learn about what we do, click here. Besides this website, UTD VSA also has a bulletin board located in the upper Student Union near the Phoenix room, where we will also be posting any information about upcoming events and general meetings. Lastly, we are on Facebook so feel free to join us there!
Why should you join VSA?
- Meet new people
- Explore new schools
- Learn about Vietnamese culture
- Develop connections
- Be part of a close knit family
- Be part of a large national network
- Have fun!!
General Meeting - 100 pt.
Playing Intramurals - 300 pt.
Supporting Intramurals - 75 pt.
Events - 200 pt.
Volunteer - 200 pt.
Workshop - 100 pt.
85% attendance - 400 pt.
Spotlight Member - 300 pt.