Chair Positions are Available for Leadership Opportunities!
We are looking for hard working chairs to help out with our chapter! If you want more details on what these chairs do please email Sehrish Rizvi at PresidentPBLUTD@gmail.com! The following open leadership opportunities are as follows:
- Must have knowledge of competitions at both state and national levels.
- Must be able to communicate to other members about competitions, how to compete, and how to qualify.
- Must file paperwork for state and nationals.
Events Chair (possibly two people)
- Will be in charge of planning and facilitating events.
- Coming up with fundraising idea.
- Help organize fundraising events.
- Take pictures at every event or designate someone to take pictures.
- Upload pictures to internet.
March of Dimes Chair
- Advertises, fundraises, communicates about March of Dimes
Public Relations Chair
- In charge of maintaining bulletin board.
- Create any posters or fliers that may be needed.
- Assists in advertising Phi Beta lambda.
Recruiting Chair (possibly two people)
- Go to classes in and outside of the JSOM to recruit members.
- Recruit members at opening week events.