Ascend – The University of Texas at Dallas
The Ascend chapter at the UT Dallas is one of the largest student chapters of professional Ascend. We are committed to fostering the next generation of Asian finance, accounting and business leaders. Membership, leadership training, ongoing resume and interview critique, company visits, networking events, and professional/technical development courses are provided to supplement formal university education.
Our student chapter focuses on fostering members’ professional, practical, and leadership skills. We welcome you to join us!!
Ascend At a Glance
- 11 professional chapters
- 28 student chapters
- 20+ chapters in formation across the U.S.
- Over 5,000 members from 200 companies represented
Ascend is the premier professional organization dedicated to enabling its members, business partners and the community to leverage the leadership and global business potential of Pan-Asians.
We are a lifelong organization supporting the duration of our members’ careers - from undergraduate through to executive level. Membership is open to individuals of all ethnic and professional backgrounds, ages and geographic locations. We are a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.
Why Join Ascend?
- Access to invaluable career advancement, advice and opportunities
- Assist in Job search (Resume writing, interview tips, etc.)
- Connect and engage with mentors and senior executives across industries
- Connect and engage with recruiters across industries
- Participate in career development and career coaching workshops
Connect . Inspire. Ascend.