What does PPA do?
- Provide information about pharmacy schools
- Inform students about application cycles and admission data
- Prepare students for the PCAT and PTCB exams
- Bring in guest speakers from different pharmacy occupation along with different Texas pharmacy schools
- Share student experiences during the application and interview processes as well as after acceptance as a pharmacy student
What can I expect?
- Monthly meeting on campus
- Various group volunteer events
- Social events to mingle with other Pre-Pharmacy students
- Monthly lunches at the Pub to share UTD and Pre-Pharmacy knowledge
How do I join?
- Come to our first meeting, held in August
- Contact PPA President Neha Pabla for more information and to join the mailing list
- Join our Facebook group